Sunday, January 13, 2008

Not sure what it is about the age thing and Sunday morning, it seems to be getting harder to get out of bed, but once I'm out there, age is the farthest from my mind, the morning was on the humid side, since it had rained all last night, I checked out a run on MapMyRun.com to follow (that is the coolest site) and since I had to relinquish the High tech tracker to John (the other half of the business-trying to get him into the 80's) I had to fall back to the polar and guess on the distance until I got to the trail.
A couple of points to mention, forgot to use the inhaler dam if that blast doesn't make a difference and the humidity was all Florida, with this in mind here are the stats, 12 Miles 1:53:10 Avg Heart 138, High 153 (Sorry Tim, it was a hill). I consumed a bag of shot blocks prior, 2 gels, 1 10oz of water and 10oz of PowerAde drink. My mile marker was not so good today 8:48, but it was at mile 9.

No comments:

Blog Archive