Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Picking up on the swimming is still giving some small amount of pain, but Monday and Tuesday in the pool it was not that bad, still soar, I'm sure I will work through it. I am going through the motions and trying not to pull so hard, Icing the shoulder and smearing some really nice smelling Bio-freeze oh, yea and lets not forget the Therapy.
So yesterday on the bike introduced a whole new area of concentration, the iPod and the bike can now be a learning or entertaining experience. I have found as long as I can keep the heart rate and the cadence in check, I can watch a movie on my iPod or simply learn something, more later...
And today starts the new block and I get to start pushing on the bike, running bricks and getting in some interval work, very excited.

No comments:

Blog Archive