Sunday, February 3, 2008

WHAT A RUN
We had a group run, and I was kind of concern because they wanted me to run with the advanced runners and I'm thinking oh boy! they are going to kick my ass and push me. well boy was the farthest from the truth, the morning was just one of those perfect mornings and the groups were large, they immediately split into 3 groups and they assured me they were going to run around 8:30 to 9:00 and since they were going to run 13 or 14 miles I could get in at least the 75 min @Z1 and then peal off and do the last 20 at Z2.
The feet felt good the whole run, my average heart was 135 and was gliding along at 8:40 pace if I remember what they told me, then when I split off to finish off the 20 in Z2 I averaged at the high end at 150Bpm and it felt GREAT.
Thanks Tim

No comments:

Blog Archive