Monday, June 9, 2008

Well time has passed by, I finished my long ride and long run on Wednesday and Thursday and then hoped on a plane north to PA for my nieces high school graduation. I was really hoping for some cool weather and a nice cold lake to swim in, quite the the opposite they got hit with a heat waive on Thursday (figures) so that also increased the lake temp pretty rapidly, I was hoping for a lake swim in the low 60's or high 50's but with the bright sun it was well into the mid to upper 60's - better then the warm 78 Florida waters. Anyway its been nice to train in a different environment, did the spin and and had a good HILLY run (this ain't your flat Florida) but it was very cool, never mind about the time it was all about the zone and the turnover. Here is the link to the GARMIN REPORT

No comments:

Blog Archive