Friday, September 26, 2008

Thursday WOW!! I am sure this is a strengthening block because its getting harder to complete the workouts. Todays was the Bike 30 min and then the 75 min run with the bounding hill runs which sends my HR off the chart and I while the weather has just been exceptionally wonderful in the am, finishing the bounding hill runs was not easy (in fact I crashed on the 6th one) and could hardly get my legs to take me home.
Friday
Not sure if time is going to permit the 30 min recovery run (I ma sure my legs are thanking me for the hectic schedule)but I started my Physical Therapy today Wednesday was the office visit to find out what needed to be done. So this morning I started to rehab the shoulder _ its pretty frink'n soar by the way here is the report to read.

No comments:

Blog Archive