Sunday, January 11, 2009

Its been awhile and the rest has been pretty dang nice, but all things must come to an end and well its back to training. The main races this year 70.3 Rhode Island & Ironman Cozumel. For the last couple of weeks been getting back into the swing of it and trying to get a kick start the training.

So months ago, my son and I decided to sign up for the Disney Goofy Challenge, which includes running a 1/2 marathon on Saturday and a whole one on Sunday, well it sounded like fun and well it wasn't all that bad. I managed to stick to the goal of under 2hours on Sat and under 4 hours on Sunday. The legs are soar but not as bas I thought they would be. On a good note Jake, my son who thought it would fun to do it also (on second thought maybe running a marathon first might have been a better idea, but he gutted it out and got his 3 medals pretty dam good, if you ask me Congrats buddy, you earned then.

So its back to to the grind and a lot of races so here we go.....

No comments:

Blog Archive