Sunday, March 29, 2009

What a three day whirl win, I thought the weekend would go well, boy was I wrong, Friday came and I found my myself dragging and unable to get early to swim, and it never got better the rest of the day. Had to drive to Daytona and then to a million other places to get all the loose ends all tied up for the race Saturday. I was planning switching Sat & Sun simply I needed to be at the race at 5:00 and I wasn't sure when I was going to get done, still dragging from the day got to bed early and slept for one hour and that was it, for some reason I was extremely restless and could not sleep at all, ended up getting just under 2 and needless to say the rest of the day went downhill. The race was a great success, ended up having 181 signed up for the race and netting around 12,000 for the homeless "I was feeling good about that"

The run didn't happen sleep a few hours but still felt the same. Saturday/Sunday I was able to sleep about 10 hours (wow - not like me) anyway new I needed to get out and ride for at least 4 to 5 hours. With so much riding to do I figured I would go wear I can simulate the trainer (no traffic, no traffic lights) this way I could incorporate the 80/20 rule and so I put in about 4 hours followed by a run, the Bike ride had 40 min Z2, but with the huge amount of the wind and RAIN I had that much at a min. The run was univentful, out and back in Z1 and 15 min in Z2.
The Bike was an avg of 159.9 watts with an Avg HR 127.6 and the run was just about avg HR 138 and the avg speed in Z2 with a HR of 140. Check out the Watts report

No comments:

Blog Archive